Transnational Access supports short term visits
SoBigData provides big data computing platforms, big social data resources, and cutting-edge computational methods:
- Interact with the local experts
- Discuss research questions
- Run experiments on non-public datasets and methods
- Present results at workshops/seminars
The access is granted through project calls in one of the following forms:
- Exploratory projects are research experiments bound to multi-disciplinary themes and are expected to target data scientists from multiple disciplines.
- Open call, blue-sky projects are targeted at researchers wishing to explore the infrastructure for their own research topics.
Open Transnational Access Calls are listed below. You can also see past calls
The SoBigData project invites researchers and professionals to apply to participate in Short-Term Scientific Missions (STSMs) to carry forward their own big data projects. These opportunities are offered as part of SoBigData's Transnational Access (TNA) activities and applications can be submitted at any time.
You should submit your project application by the end of each calendar month.